Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Blossoming Tree by Ximu Rong

This is a poem that is read in that same drama the song posted is from (Hi My Sweetheart). Lovely. You might want to pause the song before reading it though because they don't really go together, lol.



A Blossoming Tree by Ximu Rong

How you would chance upon me
In this most beautiful moment
For this, I have prayed to the heavens for 500 years
Prayed for our earthly fate
The Heavens destined me as a tree
Rooted aside the road of which you will walk
In the sunlight, flowers abloom
Each bloom, the hope of my past lives
As you draw near, listen carefully
Those shivering leaves are the fervor of my anticipation
And as you finally walk passed disregardingly
Behind you there falls...
Friend, those aren't flower petals
It is my withered heart


1 comment: