Monday, January 25, 2010

Front room light

My front room light is out. It has been out for a month or so and I had recently decided to buy more bulbs for it. It’s actually 2 bulbs and when you pull the little string, they both light up, pull it again and one goes out, pull it again and they both go out, but a little red bulb lights up (reminds me of a night light), and pull it a fourth time and everything goes out. So I had thought it was a little weird that both the bulbs went out at the exact same time, but not knowing anything else to do I just got another 2 lights and switched them out. Those don’t work either, so I have come to reason that it is something else, lol. Now I am still without light. Anyone know what might be wrong?

2 comments:

  1. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.
    Wall Lights

    ReplyDelete