Saturday, August 15, 2009

We're on the Map!!

The town of Kubokawa in Shimanto-cho where I live is on the map!! If you type this into google maps: 786-007 高知県高岡郡四万十町古市町, click on the marker and zoom all the way in, it should take you exactly to where I am! You can even see my house!!

All you have to do to see my house is look a little to the right just passed the green building and there is a small rectangle with コーポ藤戸 written on it (it reads Koopo Fujito if you recognize that from my mailing address). That's my place!!

Just click on the satellite button to see an actual picture of my building. Or you can just look at these pictures I took of it from my computer screen below.

Here's a list of the readings of the 3 places on the map that I most frequent here in town if you wanted to find them: my house, the supermarket, and my work. Also, I'll be making a blog about my town where I will upload a video I have taken of my walk to work. So look for that in the next few days as well. I'll title it "My Town" to make it even easier to recognize.

I would suggest zooming out 2 clicks before trying to see these places because then you can see all three of them at once.

コーポ藤戸 : This is my building where I live

みやたエイト窪川店 : This is the smallest, but closest of the three supermarkets in town.

四万十町_____センター : This is the Board of Education where I work. It's inbetween the 2 gas stations that show after zooming out 2 clicks. I don't actually know the 4 kanji in the middle to write them, so there are blanks there. Lol. Sorry.







The writing furthest to the right in the very last 2 pictures here, again saying コーポ藤戸, is my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment